This website has been developed following international standards of accessibility and use recommended by the W3C to make our pages are open to all space standards.
The contents of these pages have been developed that can be accessible by people with visual , hearing, motor , cognitive and language disabilities. Such persons specific hardware and software used for Internet browsing and encoding our content that seeks to facilitate navigation.
- The pages of the site have been validated as XHTML 1.0 Transitional .
- The visual presentation of pages is based on CSS style sheets cascade, which have been validated with the CSS Level 2 specification .
- All pages have been tagged to adequately convey its structure.
- To ensure proper implementation of accessibility standards in the course of development have been various tests.
- Visual inspection of the site with different browsers ( Microsoft Explorer , Netscape , Opera , Mozilla , Safari ... ) and under various platforms ( Microsoft Windows , Mac Os, Linux ... ) .
- Navigation on the website by disabling the use of style sheets.
- Visual inspection of the contents of the website with different font sizes.
- The visual layout of the site is based solely on CSS .
- The colors used are clearly demonstrated and pose no obstacle for people with some form of visual impairment.
- The relative sizes used pages in your typeface for the text size specified by each user in their browser is respected.
- The pages are designed so that even if the user's browser does not support stylesheets , these are still fully readable.